With the colder weather rolling in, cold season is soon to follow. For me the worst part about cold season is the possibility of fevers, taking my daughters temperature is such as hassle, there has to be an easier way? Well now there is, I would like to introduce you all to VeraTemp a Non-Contact Thermometer! Here is a little more information about VeraTemp Non-ContactThermometer from the website:
The VeraTemp truly is Temperature Taking Redefined. Giving you the ability to accurately and efficiently take the temperature your child without touching their skin. Their mission is to be a global innovator, developer and supplier of home health care products and medical diagnostics tools designed to bring value and solutions to both consumers and health care professionals
Temperature taking has never been easier with the VeraTemp® Non-Contact Thermometer. Instantly and accurately takes temperatures without touching the patient's skin. You will never have to wake, startle, or disturb your child with our Non-Contact Thermometer.
This is unlike any thermometer you have ever seen, you do not have to touch the skin to get the temperature! That is just amazing!
Below is a list of the VeraTemp®’s specifications and important features:
- Non-contact Infrared technology – No need to touch, startle, upset or wake your child
- Eliminates cross contamination, and thus decreases the chances of infections spreading
- Hygienic and easy to use – you simply clean the device with an alcohol wipe
- Instantly takes a reading with the press of a button
- Operating distance is 2 inches – 3.4 inches (5cm – 8cm)
- Back-lit LED display convenient for night time readings
- Traffic light style temperature alerts; Green, Orange and Red
- Multi-Use: measures any temperature including core body temperature, room and surface temperature
- Records last 32 readings
- Power save mode with automatic power off
- AC Rechargeable (charger not included)
Susan S. Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . I received a thermometer to review. No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .