Being from Pennsylvania, Hershey is a staple here. Yes I have been lucky enough to visit Hershey PA. Chocolate Town USA is a great place to visit, you can smell the chocolate in the air, it is true and it is magnificent, something you have to experience.
For my money chocolate doesn't get any better than Hershey’s and once you pair it with Reese’s peanut butter you have the perfect candy ever invented. Whopper’s, Milk Duds, Reese’s, Kit-Kat and Hersey’s bars my candy collection is candy nirvana. I was very fortunate to try out some of Hershey's new holiday goodies:
Along with great candy Hershey had a great website up this year Celebrate with Hershey’s , the site is filled with decoration idea, party ideas, recipes and more! Here are some of my favorites:
Double KISSES Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
- About 60 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1-2/3 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1-1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1. Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces; set aside. Heat oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
- 2. Combine butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl. Beat on high speed of mixer 3 minutes. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt and baking powder; add alternately with water to butter mixture, beating just until blended. Fill prepared muffin cups about 1/2 full with batter. Place chocolate piece in center of each.
- 3. Bake 20 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center. Remove from cups to wire rack. Cool completely. Frost as desired. Place another chocolate piece on top of each cupcake. About 2-1/2 dozen cupcakes.
In a few weeks Valentine’s Day will be here and I’m sure the bulk of guys out there will be getting their special someone’s chocolate. I’m here to inform you that all you need is Hershey , they've gotcha covered! I love Hershey’s chocolate and I compare every piece of chocolate I eat to Hershey’s chocolate and from my scientific study no one and I mean no one can match Hershey in taste and quality.
With so many varieties you’ll be able to find something to satisfy every sweet tooth Reese’s, York Peppermint Patties, Krackel, Mr. Goodbar or you can just go with the classic Hershey’s kiss. You can’t get any more romantic than a kiss, not only is this one romantic but it’s also delicious!
Is your Valentine a chocolate fan? Well wouldn't they love a Hershey chocolate heart I know I sure would. This Hershey chocolate would also make great gifts for teachers, neighbors and whoever loves chocolate. These treats are wonderful, make sure to pick some up for the valentine’s day, they will look as a gift or in your candy dish for your holiday party.
The generous folks at Hershey’s are giving one of Susan’s Disney Family readers a chance to win a Valentine’s Day Hershey prize pack. Would you like to win? Please visit the celebrate with Hershey’s site, and tell me something you love from the site (it can be a candy, a craft a recipe.. it is up to you) There are also other ways to enter, please enter below.
You can find Hershey's holiday candies at grocery stores.
One winner will win a Hershey prize pack
Susan S. Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . I received candy to review. No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .