Are you looking for a great bag to travel with, well I have found a site that is full of a great variety of bags for just about any occasion. I would like to introduce you all to ebags, here is a little more information about ebags from the website:
eBags is the largest online retailer of handbags, luggage, backpacks, laptop bags, and more. We've been the #1 Online Bag Retailer Since 1999. We invite you to 'like' us and check back for new brand alerts, deals, photos, and cool videos. The world's largest online retailer of bags and accessories including handbags, backpacks, luggage, laptop bags, and more. We've been the #1 Online Bag Retailer Since 1999, we have over 2 million reviews, and we've shipped over 12 million bags.
- Lightweight - pack more on the inside without worrying about the outside
- Zippered front compartment for easy access
- Hide-away add-a-bag strap
- Trolley handle adjusts to 3 different heights - perfect for the tall traveler
- 1.5” Expansion gusset for added packing capacity
- Self-repairing YKK® RC zippers with lockable sliders and ‘D’ rings for added security
- Tip-free design - even when expanded
- Zippered mesh pockets organize your travel
- Orange lining makes finding your items easy
- Built in privacy i.d. window
eBags Packing Cubes - 3pc Set $29.99
- YKK® zippers with corded double zipper pulls make opening/closing simple and fast
- Mesh top panel for easy identification of contents, and ventilation
- Interior seams fully finished for durability
- Soft mesh won't damage delicate fabrics
- Webbing handle for convenience when carried by itself
- Small cube dimensions: 11" x 6.75" x 3"
- Medium cube dimensions: 13.75" x 9.75" x 3"
- Large cube dimensions: 17.5" x 12.75" x 3.25"
I know I've said it before that I have a love and hate relationship with traveling, I love going places and seeing new things....I just hate getting there. I'm not a good flier, I loathe it! With that hatred comes other issues like packing. I'm not good at that, I'm so hyper-focused on flying that it drives me nuts and I have to get my husband to pack for me. My husband loves to travel and loves to pack. Normally most men have their wives pack for them I live in bizarro world. My husband is a great packer, he neatly folds everything and makes sure all my outfits are coordinated and I'm grateful he does that. When I was given the opportunity to try a new bag and packing cubes from eBags. I was excited but I knew this might make my husbands job a little easier.
We leave for California in a week and I'm practically done with packing since I wear dresses and pants to work my “normal” clothes are only used on weekends so my husband took the opportunity the other night to try both the bag and the packing cubes out to see if his job would be easier. It did and he loved it. The packing cubes just make packing so much neater and easier and when we get to San Francisco all I have to do is take out my top cube and leave my bag alone. There will be no digging through the bag looking for a shirt or socks. Since we only have a couple of days to spend in San Francisco I don't want to have to worry about unpacking to repack and since I don't really do it I don't want to make my husband have to do it....again. The cubes work well and I don't know how I went this long without something as useful as these are. If you travel and want to stay organized you need eBags packing cube set.
One of the things I really love is that the bag itself isn't too heavy, it doesn't add unnecessary weight to your luggage and with baggage fee's you need all the help you can get. The other nice thing is the bag has great depth and is as deep as a slightly larger bag that I've used before, I'm amazed at how much I can (well my husband) fit into the bag. We're a week away from our trip to California and I'm all ready thanks to eBags and their really helpful products!If you’re looking for a quality bag that is functional and stylish head on over to eBags you will find what you’re looking for there. I am sure dad would love a great new bag for travel, a great father's day gift idea.
You can purchase the TLS 25" Expandable Upright and the packing cubes from eBags.
Make sure to check out eBags Facebook or follow eBags on Twitter for more information.
Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . I received a bag and cubes to review. No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .