Are you looking for a great way to tote some extra cash, and perhaps an id card and a credit card? Most of us have our cell phones on our person at all times, either in a pocket or in hand. What if I told you there was a way to safely tote some cash and cards with your cell phone? This would make a wallet unnecessary, and your phone would be all you would need to go out? Well there is such a product, I would like to introduce you all to CardNinja, a great device that makes carrying around your phone and id’s easier. Here is a little more information about CardNinja from the website:
I was very fortunate to be able to check out this great invention, the CardNinja.
CardNinja – Priced at $19.95 each Just add CardNinja®.
- Combine your wallet and Android®, iPhone® or Blackberry®.
- Holds credit/debit cards, driver’s license, student ID, some cash, and more.
- It's secure. Items won't fall out (even if you flip it over.)
- Perfect for men, women, and even kids.
- Great for the gym, shopping, bars, and everyday use.
- Attaches easily, just like a sticker.
- Extremely slim.
- Holds your valuables securely.
- Flexible enough to hold one card or up to 8! Cash too!
- No more need for a bulky wallet or purse.
Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . I received a Card Ninja to review. No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .