Are you looking for a great gift idea? Do you have a little gamer in your family that loves to dance? Have they ever tried a Just Dance game? Well they are going to love the newest and best Just Dance game yet…! The new game from Ubisoft, Just Dance 2014! Here is a little more about the game from the website:Just Dance 2014 – the sequel to Just Dance 4, the world’s #1 selling dance game – is bringing all new moves with breakthrough features for every motion-control platform and over 40 of the hottest tracks! Dance to current pop hits or celebrate with legendary classics – then take the fun to another level by playing with anyone anywhere in the world, leading back-up dancers, or creating customized Just Sweat experiences. Bring home the ultimate party starter and join in the fun!
- World Dance Floor: Dance with anyone anywhere in the world in Just Dance's first-ever online multiplayer mode! Players join a virtual crew--made up of real-life friends or other Just Dance fans--and compete based on different themes.
- On Stage Mode: Own the spotlight in this new mode where one player will dance, lead 2 back-up dancers, and even sing if they want! As the star of the show, the player can take it seriously and show off how talented they are, or just goof off with friends.
- Custom Sweat Mode: Players can personalize their Just Sweat workouts by creating custom playlists and tracking calories. There's also a new option to track calories in all gameplay modes, even outside of the dedicated Just Sweat mode.
- More Dances Per Track: Everyone loves variety! Find alternate choreography across all modes including Just Sweat, Extreme, Battle and Mash-Up.
The one thing my daughter seems to like to do is dance, we enrolled her in dance class and she hated it. “We keep doing the same things over and over!” She didn’t quite grasp the concept of practice makes perfect. The classes were an epic failure but it didn’t squash her love of dancing.
Check out the amazing Best Just Dance Track List Ever!
- ABBA: Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
- Ariana Grande Ft. Mac Miller: The Way
- Bob Marley: Could you be loved
- Bog Bog Orkestar: Isidora
- Chris Brown: Fine China
- Daddy Yankee: Limbo
- Daft Punk Ft. Pharrell Williams: Get Lucky
- Dancing Bros.: Moskau
- David Guetta ft. Sia: She Wolf (Falling To Pieces)
- Disney's Aladdin: Prince Ali
- Duck Sauce: It's You
- Far East Movement Ft. Cover Drive: Turn Up The Love
- Frankie Bostello: The Love Boat
- George Michael: Careless Whisper
- Gloria Gaynor: I Will Survive
- Gwen Stefani Ft. Eve: Rich Girl
- Imposs Ft. Konshens: Feel So Right
- Ivete Sangalo: Dançando
- Jason Derulo: The Other Side
- Jessie J Ft. Big Sean: Wild
- Katy Perry: I Kissed A Girl
- Katy Perry: Roar*
- Ke$ha: C'mon
- Lady Gaga: Applause
- Lady Gaga Ft. Colby O'Donis: Just Dance
- Louis Prima: Just A Gigolo
- Mick Jackson: Blame It On The Boogie
- Mungo Jerry: In The Summertime
- Nicki Minaj: Pound The Alarm
- Nicki Minaj: Starships
- Olly Murs Ft. Flo Rida: Troublemaker
- One Direction: Kiss You
- Pitbull Ft. Christina Aguilera: Feel This Moment
- PSY: Gentleman
- Ray Parker Jr.: Ghostbusters
- Ricky Martin: Maria
- Rihanna: Where Have You Been
- Robbie Williams: Candy
- Robin Thicke Ft. Pharrell: Blurred Lines
- Rutschen Planeten: 99 Luftballons
- Sammie: Miss Understood
- Sentai Express: Nitro Bot
- The Girly Team: Flashdance… What A Feeling
- The Sunlight Shakers: Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In
- Village People: Y.M.C.A.
- will.i.am Ft. Justin Bieber: #thatPOWER
- Wisin & Yandel Ft. Jennifer Lopez: Follow The Leader
I took out the newest Just Dance game and the girls screamed (because I assume that is what all little girls do when they are excited… these girls seemed to scream a lot lol) and they started to dance and dance and dance! They switched out and played 4 at a time, they had a ball! They would have danced all day if they could. The girls were not the only ones to have fun with this new dance game. My other family members got in on the fun too. My daughter wanted my husband to dance with her to see who would win.
He’s not a good dancer and yet he manages to rack up good scores in these dance games mainly due to his flailing like a baby bird who has just been pushed out of the nest to see if it can fly. It’s disturbing to watch but at the same time absolutely hysterical to witness. Just Dance 2014 is loaded with current songs (Robin Thicke Ft. Pharrell: Blurred Lines, Katy Perry: I Kissed A Girl and classics like Village People: Y.M.C.A.) when Village People: Y.M.C.A. came on my husband squealed with glee. He showed off he moves and of course won this round. We really had a good time playing Just Dance 2014, the mixture of current hits and classic hits is nice and the workout you get is really good.
You get a great cardio workout and have fun at the same time it’s the best way to burn calories. My daughter is a pretty good dancer, I see all of those classes are really paying off. It’s a game that anyone can play from those of us who have rhythm and those of us who don’t. This would be so much fun to play with the family this Christmas, what a great way to have fun with the family after dinner.
No more napping after our meal at our house, we are going to get the blood flowing while dancing and having fun instead. Loads of replay value and good music have made Just Dance 2014 a popular choice in our house for a regular game night and our special Christmas game nights too. Play against each other or as a team and there is a new feature I love, I’m able to set the playlist so I can pick the songs we really love and the on screen lyrics make it easy for you to learn the songs.
So if you are looking for a great gift for that special someone on your holiday gift list this year, this would be great for them, my family loved this game and I am sure yours will too. The game is available for the Nintendo Wii, the Wii U, Playstation 3, Playstation 4 and the Xbox 360. This game is a great way to have fun, and you can work off all of those calories from that extra slice of pumpkin pie, from Christmas dinner too, why not pick up the new Just Dance 2014, the family will have a blast with this. Just dance retails for $50.00 depending on the game system.
You can purchase this great game in stores and online at Amazon
So what do you think of the new Just Dance 2014 game?
Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . I received a Just Dance 2014 game to review. No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .
If you would love to win do not forget to enter the rest of the current Sweepstakes