With the chill in the air, it just puts in the mood for baking so I wanted to whip a up a special valentine treat for my special valentines my husband and my daughter. I looked around the Lucky Leaf site, and I was amazed with the amount of great recipes on the site… But what to make? I wanted to make something simple, but great so I decided on the Lucky Leaf
Here is the simple recipe from the Lucky Leaf site:
No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- 15 crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (I used graham crackers because that was what I had)
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8-ounce tub of frozen whipped topping
- 1/3 cup of lemon or lime juice
- 1 21-ounce can LUCKY LEAF Premium Strawberry, Cherry, or Raspberry Pie Filling
- Spread crushed cookies in bottom of a 9-inch pie pan. Beat together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth, add frozen whipped topping. Add in lemon or lime juice. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crushed chocolate sandwich cookies. Chill for several hours or overnight. Top with Lucky Leaf pie filling of choice. Can be made in individual ramekins for single serving.
This was so very easy to make, I tried to surprise my husband but the great smells that filled the house gave my surprise away… My husband comes into the kitchen asking what is that great smell, it smells like the holidays in here. Even though it was not bakes you could smell the cherries and the sweet cheesecake. I said I had a surprise for him, and asked him to check back in a little while for his treat. In no time I had a wonderful ready to eat cheesecake. After I presented them with this cheesecake they were amazed that this only took a short time, and looked so delicious. Of course my husband loved the cherry topping.
So if you are looking for a great Valentine’s day treat for that special someone, or a great treat for your child’s classroom or your coworkers. Why not pick up a can or two of Lucky Leaf they are a must in the pantry. Check out all of the great recipes on the Lucky Leaf site and make something everyone will love. Be sure to check out all of the new recipes, I would love to hear about your favorite Lucky Leaf recipe as well.
The generous folks at Lucky Leaf are giving one of Susan’s Disney Family readers a chance to win a Lucky Leaf prize pack that includes Lucky Leaf pie filling, three recipes and a Rachael Ray Bubble & Brown Square Singles Stoneware set. Would you like to win? Please visit the Lucky Leaf site, take a look at the recipes on the site. Please let me know another recipe that you would love to make. There are also other ways to enter. Please enter below.
Make sure to check out the Lucky Leaf website (LuckyLeaf.com) for more recipes. You can stay up-to-date on all things Lucky Leaf by following us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
You can purchase Lucky Leaf pie filling at your local supermarket
One winner will win a Lucky Leaf prize pack
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . I received filling to review. No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .
If you would love to win do not forget to enter the rest of the current Sweepstakes