Are you children asking for video games this year on their holiday gift lists? Well I know my daughter is always asking for new games, for her birthday, good report cards, well just about any occasion. Well I have found a great game from Majesco, Gardening Mama 2 : Forest Friends on Nintendo 3DS™ that kids will love!
In Gardening Mama 2: Forest Friends, players will grow 50+ sun-kissed flowers, fruits and vegetables that Mama’s animal pals can sell in their woodland shops. Help Bear’s Restaurant, Rabbit’s Flower Shop, Cat’s Beauty Shop and Squirrel’s Cake Shop thrive by fulfilling their requests and earning garden points. Trade in points for more than 100 fun decorations like fountains, pergolas and sculptures to create a lush paradise.Your forest friends will also reward you with shop tickets so you can buy new plant varieties to expand your garden. Use the stylus as your master gardening tool to plant these “living gifts,” then harvest beautiful hydrangeas, juicy watermelons and sizzling hot peppers! What’s more, players will also experience fun new activities that star Mama’s friends and family featured throughout franchise games.
Mama is back in her gardening gloves planting the seeds of friendship! Make your animal friends happy by growing flowers, fruits and vegetables they can sell in their forest shops. With intuitive, stylus based-activities, customization and tons of fun rewards, Garden Mama 2: Forest Friends will get you growing in no time!
- The latest addition to the successful Mama franchise: 13 million+ games sold worldwide!
- Sequel to the best-selling Gardening Mama DS game that defined the gardening genre.
- Use your stylus as your master gardening tool to plant seeds, bulbs and saplings, then care for them with water and fertilizer. Grow 50+ different plants, from gorgeous hydrangeas to delicious watermelons to sizzling hot peppers!
- New play mechanic! Your animal friends send you mail asking for help. Nurture, harvest and deliver garden items to 6 different animal stores including: Bear’s Restaurant, Rabbit’s Flower Shop, Cat’s Beauty Shop and Squirrel’s Cake Shop.
- Earn rewards like new varieties of seeds, flower bulbs and trees from your critter friends so you can expand your garden and they can grow their shops into bigger, more extravagant businesses that attract additional customers.
- New activities with multiple variations star Mama’s friends and family featured throughout franchise games. Sort, pick, clean, organize, mow, arrange, water, harvest and much more!
- Protect your plants from lack of nutrients, viruses and bugs to maintain a healthy garden.
- Customize and decorate your garden with 100+ items: fences, fountains, playground equipment, topiary, pergolas, sculptures, benches, pets and more. You can even dress up Mama in fun new outfits!
- Interact with your animal pals and earn garden points by fulfilling their requests. Trade points for items and decorations that let you create a one-of-a-kind garden. Use shop tickets to purchase more flowers, fruits and vegetables to enlarge your garden and make it more productive.
- Use Spot Pass to receive new backgrounds for your garden.
My daughter loves her DS it comes everywhere we go. But she’s eight and has the attention span of a gnat, so to keep her occupied we try to find games that are challenging and not just baby walk through games. She had the chance to try Gardening Mama 2: Forest Friends on Nintendo 3DS™ from the Majesco the makers of one of her favorite games Cooking Mama.
Cooking Mama has kept her occupied for hours on end, she’s still trying to master all of her recipes she’s getting better but there still is a lot of playability of that game. So when she was given the chance to play Gardening Mama 2 I knew right away this is a game that will pique her interest and keep her occupied. Much like Cooking Mama, Gardening Mama 2 is a multi-level game that has 100 mini games on top of the levels; it’s a deep and complex game.
It’s a stylus based game which is just like Cooking Mama so my daughter has had no problem playing the game play is simple but not so simple that your kid will tear though it in a night. I love the fact that she has to use her brain to figure things out and it’s also building her hand eye coordination because she’s using the stylus and reading what she has to do next. My daughter has fun helping her animal friends grow their forest businesses, earning rewards and customizing her garden.Games like Gardening Mama 2 challenge kids, it makes them think, it makes them read and helps build dexterity. Plus being a city girl she might not have many opportunities to do gardening so this might be as close as she gets! We may have a concrete “garden” so my daughter does not have a real garden to explore, but she is having a great time growing and cultivating her fruit and veggies, her watermelons are looking great, in Gardening Mama 2!
The generous folks at Majesco are giving one of Susan’s Disney Family readers a chance to win a copy of Garden Mama 2: Forest Friends on the 3D DS a $30 ARV! Would you like to win? Please let me know who would love to play this fun gardening game? There are also other ways to enter, please enter below.
This great game in stores or online at Amazon
One winner will win Garden Mama 2: Forest Friends on the 3D DS a $30 ARV
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .