Are you looking for a new speaker for your iphone, or other electronic device… What if there was a speaker that looked just like a donut, adorable and yummy? Wouldn’t you just love a speaker like that? Well you are going to love the adorable TaoTronics Donut Bluetooth Speaker.
The Donut adopts Bluetooth v3.0 Technology allows seamless connection from up to 30 feet away, and comes with a 2 x 1.25" neo magnet driver provides crisp sound with deep base. And four colors available: black, white, orange and pink.
- Unique, fun and easy to use, this Donut shaped Bluetooth speaker is great for party and entertainment
- Bluetooth v3.0 Technology allows seamless connection from up to 30 feet away; wirelessly stream your music, movie, podcast and phone calls
- 2 x 1.25" neo magnet driver provides crisp sound with deep base
- Mini NFC tag for one-touch easy pairing; rechargeable battery provides up to 8 hours of continuously music
- 3.5 mm Audio connector to connect with none-Bluetooth music devices
The "Donut" looks delicious, and feels smooth and tempting. No, you cannot eat it. But you can enjoy long lasting doses of superb quality music, anywhere anytime. While pairing with smartphones is easy, if your device is equipped with NFC chip, a simple touch of the NFC tag will setup the "Donut" instantly and save your finger works.
The generous folks at TaoTronics are giving one of Susan’s Disney Family readers a chance to win a Donut Bluetooth Speaker a $70.00 ARV. Would you like to win? Please visit the TaoTronics site, take a look around then come back here and tell me something you learned from the site. There are also other ways to enter. Please enter below.
You can purchase this adorable speaker on Amazon
One winner will win a Donut Bluetooth Speaker from TaoTronics a $70.00 ARV.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .