If you are anything like me with the new year brings some new resolutions. Yes I know it is just the beginning of December, but I am already thinking of my new years resolutions... The WWE shop has a great new set of DVD's from Triple H and Stephanie McMahon two of the biggest names in the WWE.
WWE icons Triple H® and Stephanie McMahon lead two top-of-the-line workout programs created by world-renowned fitness coach, Joe DeFranco to provide official WWE fitness programs for total body transformation. Filmed at the elite WWE Performance Center, both systems allow fans to complete a full body workout, focusing on upper and lower body, cardio and flexibility from the comfort of their own homes.
Featuring 8-time WWE Champion and 5-time World Heavyweight Champion Triple H, WWE Power Series: Triple H includes a total body workout with exercises designed for the upper and lower body along with cardio and mobility moves to build a strong, ripped and fit body. The DVD will feature a four-week workout calendar that helps users stay on track and achieve results. The WWE Power Series: Triple H features the following regimens:
- Warm-Up (6 minutes): Power up and prepare to sweat with moves like seal jacks and Cossack stretches to prevent injury and improve performance.
- Upper Body 1 (16 minutes): Pound out power circuits of serious strength moves like dumbbell rows and Zot curls that use progressive reps to shed inches and lay down Superstar muscle.
- Upper Body 2 (18 minutes): Develop muscle endurance with functional body weight and dumbbell exercises like high-tension planks and shoulder shockers to build both stamina and mega muscle.
- Lower Body (30 minutes): Experience muscle-mass mania with killer moves like single-leg Romanian dead lifts to improve balance, function and strength with this intense three-set system.
- Muscle-Building Cardio (12 minutes): Give those extra pounds a serious smack-down with four high-octane rounds of this cardio-strength circuit designed to pump the heart, shed fat and carve lean muscle.
- Mobility (14 minutes): Improve flexibility, reduce soreness and recover from workouts faster with DeFranco’s signature Agile 8 series of stretches and mobility drills.
*Requires a set of light to heavy dumbbells
In WWE Fit Series: Stephanie McMahon, the WWE mogul and mother of three helps viewers achieve the sculpted, sexy physique of the extraordinary WWE Divas. Complete with a four-week workout calendar the system transforms and strengthens your entire body while shedding fat. The WWE Fit Series: Stephanie McMahon features the following workout routines:
- Upper Body (14 minutes): Strut your stuff with this powerful strength circuit that uses bodyweight, dumbbells and progressive reps to sculpt sexy arms, defined shoulders and a gorgeous back.
- Lower Body (15 minutes): Tone, tighten and turn heads with butt-blasting rounds of a super circuit that tackles your trouble zones while increasing muscular strength and endurance.
- Abs/Core (12 minutes): Get tough and get ripped with Tabata-style circuits (4 moves/4 minutes) that challenge core strength and function to trim inches and shred strong, sexy abs.
- Cardio (17 minutes): Incinerate fat and calories with two heart-pumping circuits of fierce calisthenics like mountain climbers and T-plank rotations to improve endurance and drop pounds.
- Flexibility (7 minutes): Improve flexibility, reduce soreness and recover faster with an essential series of yoga poses and mobility moves that help create long, lean and limber muscle.
*Requires a set of light to heavy dumbbells
I was very fortunate to be able to check out the WWE Fit Series: Stephanie McMahon dvd. I have to admit this dvd kicked my butt... but in a good way. This got me up and moving and really feeling the workout. I know if I stick with this workout routine, I will fit in a new size dress for the new year.
Are your kids fans of the WWE? Well they are all going to be excited to hear that the cool show Slam City will be available on dvd exclusively at Walmart!
The series, filmed in the next generation of stop-motion animation, features a new WWE animated character The Finisher, who fires all of the WWE Superstars and sends them to WWE Slam City to find day jobs. WWE Superstars are plunged into new career challenges as John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus, The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Kane, Alberto Del Rio and Mark Henry pack every street corner with work to do and scores to settle.
The show features figures of all of your favorite wrestlers, having many zany adventures. If you are not familiar with Slam City be sure to check out the clip below.
With John Cena as an auto mechanic, Alberto Del Rio as a coffee house barista, Randy Orton as a zookeeper and Sheamus as a theater usher, these Superstars have a new life outside the ring, but still stay true to their WWE personas.
These great workout dvds will get you moving on slimming down and looking great in the new year.You can buy this for that special someone on your holiday gift list, or as a special gift for yourself, to get you started on the body you have always wanted. The Slam City DVD would make a great stocking stuffer for that little wrestling fan on your holiday gift list.
The generous folks at the WWE are giving one of Susan's Disney Family readers a chance to win a copy of the dvd WWE Fit Series: Stephanie McMahon. Would you like to win? Please let me know what you love from the WWE shop? There are also other ways to enter, please enter below.
You can purcahse this great workout dvd on site WWE Fit Series: Stephanie McMahon and the WWE Power Series: Triple H dvd site starting 12/2/14 The WWE Slam City on dvd is available now.
One winner will win a copy of the dvd WWE Fit Series: Stephanie McMahona Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . I received two dvd's to review. No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .