Do you love to cook? Would you like to cook with some great famous chefs? Be sure to tune it to the World's Largest Cooking Lesson 3/15 on HSN! On Sunday, March 15th HSN will present the World’s Largest Cooking Lesson which will run for 24-hours on the network hosted by HSN’s Celebrity Chefs Curtis Stone, Lorena Garcia, Ingrid Hoffman, Eduardo Garcia, Robert Irvine, and more.
What will be happening:
· Exclusive Sales on Kitchenware - HSN Cooks will give viewers a one-stop shop for all of the cooking needs with compelling special offers on kitchen and food products
· Chat LIVE with the Chefs - Viewers will have exclusive access to celebrity chef personalities and the creators behind the products with the ability to call in and discuss products while on-the-air
· Cook Alongside the Chefs – Make recipes with each chef as they give you insider tips and their favorite recipes
To get you even more excited for this event I have a wonderful recipe courtesy of HSN to get you started with your cooking.
Curtis Stone’s Seared Pepper Steak with Caramelized Brussels Sprouts
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
1 tablespoon black peppercorns
Six 6-ounce center-cut beef tenderloin steaks (1½ inches thick)
1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
3/4 cup dry red wine, such as Cabernet Sauvignon
1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, halved lengthwise
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
To cook the steaks:
- Using a mortar and pestle, coarsely crush the peppercorns. Season both sides of the steaks generously with salt and sprinkle the coarsely crushed peppercorns over both sides of the steaks, patting to adhere.
- Preheat a Curtis Stone 12-inch Frypan over high heat. Add the oil and swirl to coat the pan. Add the steaks. Cook the steaks for about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare doneness.
- Add the wine to the pan and simmer 30 seconds. Transfer the steaks to a cutting board and let rest. Continue simmering the wine until it is reduced to 1/4 cup, about 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, to prepare the Brussels sprouts:
- In another Curtis Stone 12-inch Frypan, bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil over high heat. Add the sprouts, cover, and steam for about 3 minutes, or until bright green. Add the butter and cook uncovered over medium-high heat, tossing occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until the Brussels sprouts are golden brown. Season with salt.
- Place the Brussels sprouts on plates. Slice the steaks across the grain and arrange the steak slices alongside the Brussels sprouts. Drizzle with the wine reduction and any accumulated juices from the steaks.
Be sure to stay connected with HSN and like them on Facebook
Are you excited about this cooking event?
Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .
If you would love to win do not forget to enter the rest of the current Sweepstakes