Each of the rooms in the hotel have been updated and are sleek and modern with an historical charm. Each of the rooms are different sizes and you really get the feel of a classic hotel, this is not a cookie cutter hotel room that is for sure. Each of the rooms has its own art work, and unique vibe.
The floors are also themed with their artwork, some being themed to the Pennsylvania Ballet/Opera with artwork of costumes, and some to the Walnut Street Theater, with amazing artwork of costumes from some of your favorite plays. Along with spectacular photography from around Philadelphia and photos of famous Philadelphians. The rooms are amazing, and the restaurant looks wonderful. I can remember my Great-Grandmother telling me stories of when she worked as a waitress in the Bellevue restaurant many many years ago. I heard wondrous stories of the celebrities she served including Elvis, she even told us a tale of when she sag to Mickey Rooney and he got a kick out of it.
I would love to stay here with my family one day it would be nice to do a tour of the city and just go back to this lovely hotel and relax and spend time with the family. If you are looking for a hotel to stay in Philadelphia I would recommend checking out the Hyatt at the Bellevue, it is unique and beautiful and just where you want to be located when you visit Philadelphia.
Discover true grandeur, historic style and unrivaled service at one of the most iconic hotels in the all of downtown Philadelphia. Situated on the famous Avenue of the Arts, Hyatt at The Bellevue seamlessly blends old-world architecture with modern interiors to provide a stay that epitomizes Philadelphia luxury.
- Spread out in spacious guestrooms, offering the most generous amenities in town with views of the city skyline and the vibrant streets
- Explore the Avenue of the Arts, featuring some of the city’s most unique cultural touchstones, museums and live performance spaces
- Savor a variety of culinary delights, including delectable dishes at XIX (NINETEEN), all of which are thoughtfully sourced and carefully served
- Stay fit at the Sporting Club, offering 93,000 square feet of fitness space, including strength training equipment and full-sized gymnasium
- See more of Philadelphia, including sporting events, luxury shopping and some of the city’s best restaurants, moments from the hotel
- Host memorable meetings or your dream wedding, choosing from venues expertly tailored to the style of your special event
Visit the Hyatt at the Bellevue website for more information
All Photos are courtesy of Hyatt at the Bellevue
Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . I received dinner and a tour, to facilitate this post. No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .