When the moment comes, will you be ready, will your breath be fresh well make sure to have plenty of Dentyne, and your breath will be fresh and ready to go. The new Split2Fit packs are perfect for your pocket, I love the fresh mint flavor, it really wakes up your mouth.
Just check out the stats about bad breath below.
We’ve all experienced bad breath, but with summer upon us and love in the air it’s time to be on the safe side. The Dentyne Safe Breath Survey (commissioned by Wakefield Research) takes a look at some of the best and worst “breath offenders” so you’re prepared for every intimate moment. And now with Dentyne’s new Split2Fit pack designed to fit almost anywhere, practicing safe breath while in those precarious situations will be easier than ever.
THE STATISTICS DON’T LIE
Check your breath – it’s the safe thing to do. The Safe Breath Survey examines the risks that 18 to 34-year-olds are taking with their breath, how preparedness factors into a successful social encounter and the rules of attraction when it comes to dating and breath.
- 53% of Americans ages 18 to 34 have had an “intimate moment” cut short because they were unprepared. While granny panties or white briefs can be a mood-killer, 76% say bad breath would be a more embarrassing end to an “intimate moment” than unflattering underwear.
- There are some things you can look past and still have a good date, such as sweaty palms (50%) or wrinkled clothes (47%). However, try to avoid the garlic mashed potatoes at dinner: 86% of those polled could not disregard bad breath on a first date.
- Feeling good in your new pair of designer jeans? No matter what you're wearing, 71% feel less confident meeting someone of the opposite sex if their breath isn't fresh.
- 58% have lost interest in someone they were attracted to due to bad breath. And that’s no smooching secret; charm alone can only get you so far - 48% of women 18 to 34 would end a relationship with someone with consistently bad breath.
- The truth hurts, and most aren’t ready to tell it to you straight – especially when it comes to breath blunders. 85% of people think it would be harder to tell someone they have bad breath than tell them their zipper’s down.
- Skinny jeans definitely have their drawbacks. 78% have sacrificed essentials during a night out to avoid carrying them, and nearly 1 in 4 (23%) have left gum at home because they didn’t want to carry it – a rookie mistake.
It’s true – Dentyne’s Split2Fit pack fits almost anywhere. From a banana hammock to those skinny jeans, the new slim & trim pack ensures that you’re always fresh no matter where you are. To prove a point, check out these three tongue-in-cheek videos:
Would you like some fresh breath? Well the great folks at Dentyne are giving one winner a chance to win 2 boxes of gum! Wow, would you like to win? Take a look at the videos above and tell me what one is your favorite? There are also other ways to enter, please enter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . I received gum to review. No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .