Rudi's is having a great sandwich art box contest now on Facebook makes sure to check it out here.
I have a great giveaway to share with you, would you like to win a cool art kit from Rudi’s Organic Bakery, just in time for back to school? And make sure to check out the tips below to make healthier back to school lunches.
Rudi’s Organic Bakery, Inc., has been passionate about baking better breads for families for more than 30 years. Founded and headquartered in Boulder, Colo., Rudi’s Organic Bakery is the only nationally available brand offering a full line of nutritious and delicious, certified organic breads and baked goods. Rudi’s Organic is committed to baking breads using only the best organic ingredients and no artificial additives, preservatives and GMOs. In 2010, Rudi’s Organic leveraged this heritage to create Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery, a line of gluten-free breads and baked goods made with wholesome, all-natural ingredients so that each bite tastes like the real thing. Rudi’s Organic and Rudi’s Gluten-Free products are available nationally at natural foods stores and select mainstream supermarkets. For more information, visit www.rudisbakery.com
Packing Healthier School Lunches:
· Use a Bento style lunch box with numerous compartments for lots of delicious flavors.
· Go shopping with your kids in the produce section of the grocery store and let them help pick out items for their lunch.
· Let your kids help make their lunch; let them add condiments to a sandwich or allow them to mix dried fruit and nuts for trail mix.
· Pack dips with fruits and vegetables for fun flavorful eating.
· Aim for the rainbow: make sure there are a variety of colors in your child’s lunch.
Healthier Lunch at School:
· Eat lunch with your child at school so you really know what’s being served.
· Become familiar with the school district’s wellness policy and gather like-minded parents to let the school board know you want healthier food.
· Volunteer in your school’s cafeteria, then try and work with and support the nutrition services director to create healthier food options.
· Help raise funds to get a salad bar in the cafeteria.
· Work with the school to institute 30 minute lunch periods with recess before lunch
Would you like to win an art pack with an art kit, a sketch pad, a beret, a reusable bag and 2 product coupons. Just enter below.
One winner will win an art pack with an art kit, a sketch pad, a beret, a reusable bag and 2 Rudi’s Organic Bakery product coupons.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . I received NOTHING to post this. No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .