We are in cold and flu season, many of your children may be feeling under the weather and we want to help them get a little relief well I am happy to be able to share with you a Little Remedies Cold and Flu Care Basket giveaway.
I love that there are no saccharin, alcohol, artificial flavors, artificial coloring, dyes or harmful preservatives. Feel safe giving this to your child, I know I have used it and loved it. Little Remedies® products are safe and effective and contain only what is needed to make your child feel better.
LITTLE REMEDIES® OFFERS A BETTER WAY FOR KIDS TO GET BETTER DURING COLD AND FLU SEASON Big Tips to Help Keep Little Ones Healthy this Winter TARRYTOWN, N.Y. (Jan. 29, 2013) – The cold and flu season can be a stressful time for parents of infants and young children as they need to take extra precautions to keep their kids healthy. The Little Remedies® children’s wellness brand has partnered with well-known blogger and mom of two, Colleen Padilla of ClassyMommy.com, to offer up her tried and true tips for keeping families, and especially kids, healthy through the winter months.
· Scrub-a-dub-dub: Make sure to wash hands frequently and encourage kids to follow suit by putting out fun, kid-friendly soap dispensers. This is a simple way to stop spreading germs.
· Crowd control: Make sure your child’s friends aren’t sick when they get together to play and vice versa – you don’t want your child to get their friends sick, either.
· Cover up: Remember to cover your mouth when you cough – and suggest to your little ones that they sneeze or cough into their forearm or elbow so as not to get germs on their hands.
· Bundle up: Before heading out, make sure that everyone is dressed to stay warm against the cold weather.
· Disinfect your world: Clean high traffic surfaces in your house regularly to rid them of germs.
Little Remedies® understands it isn’t always possible to keep your little ones from getting sick, but when they do, they should be your only concern. The Little Remedies® products follow the philosophy of “less is more” while providing parents with effective products to support the health and well-being of their child. Little Remedies® products contain only what is needed to make your child feel better – no saccharin, alcohol, artificial flavors, artificial coloring, dyes or harmful preservatives.
“As a parent, I am always concerned and aware of what goes into my children’s little bodies,” said Padilla of ClassyMommy.com. “With Little Remedies® products, I know that I don’t have to worry about what I’m giving them because I know that they are getting everything they need and nothing more.”
The Little Remedies® line includes products to combat cold and flu, allergies, and stomach ailments, and also offers one of the only brand name fever reducers for infants that is currently on the market – Little Remedies for Fevers® Infant Fever/Pain Reliever.
For more information on Little Remedies® and the full line of products, visit www.littleremedies.com. Little Remedies® is a product of Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. (NYSE-PBH), which markets and distributes brand name over-the-counter and household products throughout the U.S., Canada, and certain international markets.
About Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.The Company markets and distributes brand name over-the-counter and household products throughout the U.S., Canada, and certain international markets. Core brands include Chloraseptic® sore throat treatments, Clear Eyes® eye care products, Compound W® wart treatments, The Doctor's® NightGuard® dental protector, The Little Remedies® and PediaCare® lines of pediatric over-the-counter products, Efferdent® denture care products, Luden's® throat drops, Dramamine® motion sickness treatment, Debrox® ear wax remover, Beano® digestive aid, Gaviscon® antacid in Canada, and BC® and Goody’s® headache powders.
The generous folks at PediaCare are giving one of Susan’s Disney Family readers a chance to win a gift basket from PediaCare. The basket includes PediaCare’s full line of cold and flu products and fever relievers, the basket includes:
• Little Remedies for Noses® Stuffy Nose Kit
• Little Remedies for Noses® Decongestant Nose Drops
• Little Remedies for Fevers® Infant Fever/Pain Reliever
• Little Remedies for Colds® Soothing Syrup
• Little Remedies for Colds® Honey Elixir
• Little Remedies for Colds® Honey Pops
• Little Remedies for Colds® Hydration Crystals
• Little Remedies for Tummys® Gripe Water
• Little Remedies for Tummys® Gas Drops
You can purchase PediaCare products at your local supermarket
One winner will win the PediaCare’s full line of cold and flu products and fever relievers
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Susan S. Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .
If you would love to win do not forget to enter the rest of the current Sweepstakes