Spring is here, this brings the warmer weather and this leads to restlessness with my daughter. I like to keep my daughters mind active, and taking music lessons is something that she does with her spare time. She just loves music, she has since she was a baby. My daughter has been taking violin lessons, and she loves it. She is such a shy child, and I feel with music she really comes out of her shell. Music is such a great thing, something that you feel and enjoy. When I was a young girl, I would take weekly piano lessons and I would love for my daughter to do the same this summer.
TakeLessons.com started in the business in 2006. This company has worked with over 30,000 students nationwide. They provide In Home and In Studio lessons, as well as Online Lessons, which are a popular option for busy families - all you need is a computer with a webcam, a Skype account, and a good Internet connection. TakeLessons connects students and families with private music teachers, instructors and tutors. TakeLessons offers over 30 lesson types available including, piano, singing, guitar, drums, violin, dance, acting and academic tutoring. If you are in need of a lesson TakeLessons is there for what you need from an instrument to dance and even academic help.
A online class would be great for us, with my busy work schedule it would be hard to travel back and forth to a class… I appreciate that they have both options, so you can choose what is best for you.
More information about the lessons:
- Over 30 lesson types available, including guitar, singing, piano, drums, violin, dance, acting, and
- Lessons available in-studio, in-home or online (via Skype). Lesson prices vary depending on
location and length.
- Our most popular lesson package is Quarterly (book 12 lessons, get 1 free). Other packages
include month-to-month and Flex (coordinate lesson times as you go along with your instructor)
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with your first lesson, we'll find you another
teacher, or refund all of your original purchase price, including the first lesson.
- No long-term commitments - switch your schedule, teacher or instrument type at any time
- Teachers available for all ages and all experience levels
Susan S. Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions .this is a sponsored post. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .