Hold on to your cones, the ice cream industry has just been revolutionized! Wanted to share Curious Creamery with you– the market’s first at-home, natural ice-cream system that allows anyone with a sweet tooth to make real, premium ice cream in any flavor, in a matter of minutes. The perfect after-school or weekend activity for your kids!
Currently in its kickstarter phase (with just 29 days left) we are hoping we can make you (and your community) Curious Creamery believers. Here’s how anyone, with any skill level in the kitchen can make any flavor of ice cream right in the recyclable tub, with NO MESS.
- Fill the tub to the indicated line with ice cold water (or any other cold liquid)
- Mix the full contents of the provided pouch and stir gently to combine
- Use an electric hand mixer (or just some strong hands) to evenly mix for 2-3 minutes
- Add flavor or inclusions as desired (fruit, cookies, candy, whatever!)
- DIY artisanal ice cream (OR ICE CREAM CAKE!) with no machine
- Guilt-free indulgence (at just 100 calories per scoop)
- None of the yucky stuff: preservatives, gluten, trans-fats or artificial ingredients
- A carbon foot print 90% less than most ice cream
What do you think of this new product?
Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .