Who here is a fan of chocolate? Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate you name it and we are fans of it here. And with the holidays coming up I see a lot more chocolate coming into our home. What are the holidays without various cookies and sweets filled with your chocolate favorites. Well these are a must in our home for the holidays. Did you know that Hershey’s Kitchens has all the chips you could ever want for your holiday baking needs? Yes they have a great selection of chips and even some fantastic recipes to get you inspired to make some amazing holiday goodies this year.
The Fudgey Special Dark Brownies Recipe I changed it up just a tad, and I added the new Hershey’s Kitchens Sea Salt Caramel Baking Chips instead of the Special Dark and viola Fudgey Hershey Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Brownies!
Fudgey Hershey Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Brownies
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine , melted and divided
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Hershey’s Kitchens Sea Salt Caramel Baking Chips
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- 2. Stir together cocoa and baking soda in large bowl; stir in 1/3 cup butter. Add boiling water; stir until mixture thickens. Stir in sugar, eggs and remaining 1/3 cup butter; stir until smooth. Add flour, vanilla and salt; blend completely. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- 3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Frost if desired. Cut into squares. Makes about 24 brownies.
If you live near Hershey’s Chocolate World, you can bring the family and discover Hershey dessert decorating secrets and experience Hershey’s Kitchens come to life with interactive activities with special celebrity host Kerri Pomarolli. You'll see some zany family challenges and receive sweet Hershey giveaways! November 12th & 13th. For more information visit Hershey Chocolate World events.
November 12: 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 7pm, 8pm
November 13: 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm.
Hershey Chocolate World
251 Park Blvd. Hershey, PA 17033
I look forward to checking out this event when I am in Hershey next weekend. I will be tweeting and posting plenty of pictures on Instagram during this event, so if you cannot make it there you can follow along with me. Be sure to follow along with me on Twitter @Suelee1998 and on Instagram @TheSusanSimon
Stay social with Hershey’s Chocolate World and visit the website: https://www.hersheys.com/chocolateworld/
Follow Hershey’s Chocolate World on Twitter
Like Hershey’s Chocolate World on Facebook
Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . I received chips and information about this event from Hershey. No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .