You have diligently saved your money, and now you and your family are ready to begin your trip of a lifetime--taking a trip to Orlando, Florida to visit the many parks there. With a little careful planning once you arrive, you can save a significant amount of money throughout your trip.
Try these tactics:
1. Buy your tickets in advance. If you are looking to buy Discovery Cove tickets from FloridaTix and Disney tickets, buy them in advance online. Orlando Ticket Deals can save you a significant amount of money versus buying the tickets at the gate, especially if you buy a bundled deal that lets you save when you visit several parks. Not only will you save money, but you will save time by avoiding the long lines.
2. Bring water to the parks. When you first arrive in Orlando, stop by the store to stock up on bottled water and food. Orlando can get hot, and you will need water. There is no point paying $3 or more for water in the park; just bring your own bottled water that will cost you .25 or .50 cents. The savings will add up over several days.
3. Bring your own snacks. All of that walking around the park will undoubtedly make you and your family hungry. Bring in your own portable snacks like fruit and granola bars to ward off between meals hunger.
4. Dine at the park at lunch. Most parks have specially themed restaurants that you and the kids may want to try. Save the most money by dining at the park at lunch rather than dinner when prices are higher. Do this, and you can save $20 or more per person per meal.
5. Bring your own food into the park. If you plan to stay at the park all day, plan to splurge on a
restaurant at lunch and eat a sack meal for dinner. Sandwiches can make a simple, portable meal. The other benefit is that you will have more time to explore the park because you won't have to waste time waiting at the restaurant.
These simple strategies can save a family of 4 a few hundred dollars during a four day stay in Orlando, Florida. You'll have the chance to enjoy the parks and the restaurants, but you'll also be able to save a significant amount of money.
Susan S. Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .